Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My son's feelings?

Right I have 24 printed pages not to mention the ones still on my laptop. Didin't do me a bit of good because my judge is "pro father" but it has helped other people that I know...

yeah, I am writing quite a bit...but all the things that happened in the first week are so blurry...Wish I had a tape recorder for those moments. I am still trying to write them down.
Day 5 with no communication from ex but tonight my son is going to spend the night at my ex's parent's house...he used to spend the night over there monthly and they want to see him...I am sure that he will see his father there as well since his father lives across the river at his grandmother's house... but with such a stunted emotional personality that my ex has, I am starting to worry about the negative effects it might have on my child. I don't want him going anywhere with his father though...I have full temporary custody and want to voice that opinion. I don't want my ex taking him to see his dad...my ex's estranged father is crazy...funny how, after six years of silence with his father, he reconnects with him then weeks later, leaves his family...kind of like what his father did.

Note to self, get a tape recorder! my brain can't hold everything it is trying to hold :(

Not sure if I would let him go to in laws.......that how my ex took my kids and refused to give them back...his b*tch of a mom helped him. "Oh please let me see the boys, I miss them" so i did and then she gave them to ex...2 weeks I didn't hear from or see my kids.
I got one (recorder) at Radio Shack. Best $20 I spent, helps me remember everything. If I don't have time to write it down right away I will record what ever it is I need to write down on my way to work in the morning or before I go to bed at night. When my kids are asleep or not around, I keep it in my purse just incase I need it for pick up s and drop offs. That is when my ex gets nasty. He baits me in front of the kids. Now I just hit record as soon as I open my door.