Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Why is he doing this to me and being so happy about it ! I am hurting

Lisa, as you can see, you are not alone. We have all married selfish men who turned out to be users and not givers. I have been divorced for a while, but my ex had no real feelings as well. While he walked out on the boys and myself and left his father here so he could be free to do what he wanted...he was out with his girlfriend, buying her gifts, taking her on trips and just having a grand old time. This girl he was dating was shoved right at us even before I knew she existed, once I did, he felt free to carry on anywhere and anytime. He has built himself a new home and lives with her now as if they were married, maybe they are??? They both cheated and left their marriages. This girl was only 25 and had no children. It's a long story and a hurtful one, but No, these men do not change...they only treat you well when they are getting what they want from you. Liars, cheaters and users only have feelings for themselves or use these feeling on others when they want something. You deserve better and we all know it.

Susan