Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Loneliness

LOLS, Strong spirit, if you read my typos you can probably tell Id also had a tipple to help with the stress!
Ive never been a drinker but of late took to having a glass or two during the evening just to unwind and stop the constant natter in my head. It will pass, its a phase, seems to me we do what we need to during phases, nothing to be ashamed about and yes at one point all I did was sleep.
We try different coping strategies until we are through it i think. its ok, whatever you do to cope and however you feel is ok, you will get through the other side, we all will, we do what we must.
Not everyone 'gets' where we are at, but here, here is a safe place for us. You are not alone. everyone here can understand where you are at. we are all over the globe but we understand. never be afraid to say how you feel, ive also had dark hours and regretted hitting that send button the next day. Actually Ive had more strength and encouragement from here than anywhere else.
Hit that send button, share how you feel, let those feelings out. We are here to listen, to support and to simply say, we actually care.
I cant tell you the times Ive gone through my day thinking of one of you guys on here, the compassion and understanding though on a screen is coming from real women who share your feelings.

I thank God that I found this place because the honesty of the women on here has often really given me strength and let me know that I am not alone. just as you are not alone.

Its ok to feel like crap as long as you know its a phase, it will pass and it is not who you are.
You have offered strength and hope to others, truth, I am one of them.

You WILL get there.