Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Please NO

I could almost have written parts of your post. I'm always having to tell my kids that we can't afford this or that. I always reassure them we have enough for the things we need but there isn't much left of extra things. Jerk, on the other hand, seems to spend money on whatever he wants. Of course through full disclosure in the divorce process I'm discovering he pays for it with credit! But the kids don't know this. They just know that when they are with Dad they can do lots of things they can't do when they are with Mom. So, once again I'm having to teach my kids some sort of responsibility-financial in this case.

I'm having to sell my home as we speak. Sucks. I have no idea where we're going. Great security for my kids, huh?

Jerk is constantly calling me to find out what time this starts, where that's at, blah, blah, blah. Hey, I give him the information once, or the website to go to to get the information. I want him to do his own d*** work. But...for the sake of the kids I end up feeding this habit of his, too. Really pi$$eS me off.

Interesting thing is I want to be completely independent of him. He left. He didn't want to be in this marriage. So why isn't he doing everything possible to be just as independent from me?

Tip: carry that cell somewhere besides your butt pocket