Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Wild, Terrible Night Last Night

Get out fast!!! Don't look back. Be safe and let us know how you are doing..

Yes Get Out! I'll be praying for you.

Agreed, get out now, before its too late. He is not thinking rationally as the girls said before, he has lost control over you and he can't deal with it. Control freaks are dangerous, I have only just begun to realise how controlling my stbx has been our entire married life of 20yrs. Now I am aware of how he does it, and I am now not taking his crap any longer and have begun to treat him with the, I don't care attitude and he does not like it one bit. Get out but let us know you are safe. You did the right thing by going to the Police, but they can't be there 24/7 so the best option and only safe option, is RUN! don't look back, you are now in CONTROL! GOD bless :)

Jo, I, too, did not realize how controlling my stbx is/was. I'm a strong person, strong-willed, independent. If someone with my personality type can be sucked in, I believe they can do it to anyone. No one realized what was happening in my home. It is a shock to everyone. And, no, Jerk doesn't like it when I'm not bending over backwards making sure I don't upset him.