Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Various

Bite the inside of your cheek. It's the only thing that keeps me from opening my big mouth to return my ex's nasty comments. Believe me he has had plenty of them.
He is upset, he can't believe I actually had the "balls" to leave him and the only way he can deal is to blurt out hurtful, nasty things. I really don't care what he thinks anymore but that German/Irish blood of mine gets me into a lot of trouble so I have to bite my lip to keep the words in.
Your in for a load of surprises fro the man you once loved. I know I was shocked my ex could stoop so low. He is a snake, can't get any lower than that.
Just remember you don't have to take his crap. You no longer have to listen to him. Let what he says roll off your back ( at least in front of him) Then go home scream, cry and vent here. We will all listen.
Good luck on the house

I had the same problem. Final told him I did not want to talk to him unless necessary. I don't answer the phone but give it to my son. I don't spend any time in his company unless I ABSOLUTELY have to and try to limit that as much as possible. If I do have to see him I make sure someone is with me, I tried talking to him alone and when he got nasty I just walked way. Most of our communication now is by email. (I still get some nasty one every once in a while but not as many and I can print them out if I ever need to use them against him).

Remember YOU are in control now and don't have to put up with it.

Good Luck

I am going through that right. I think the divorce thing is barely getting to him. He has been looking for a fight for 2 weeks, I have been avoiding him, but Friday I fell for it and we have been going it at all the weekend through emails, now he wants for time and communication with our son, so now I am still a lazy, fat, good for nothing woman and mother. That won't give in to his demands. I think that is what hurts him the most. That no matter what he throws at me I will not, and won't give in to his demands. Hang in there. You will soon realize that man is just full of hot air.