Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Most Insane Visitation Story in the World

Don't let people come to your house and yell at you. You have the right to close the door, after you do that, call the police and make a report. Just so you have it down in writing. Keep copies of all the e-mails they have send you and make sure you take them with you when and if you ever go to court.

Men are stupid, the flea(ex) has threaten to take me back to court to get more visitation since the day he left. Every time he gets a paper from the court, he becomes a pain, and start threatening, until now he has done nothing. Every time he has threaten I give in but now I have decided enough, is enough. I will threaten back and see how he likes.

Take care and protect that child of yours, and keep records if possible call social workers and police to keep records of missed visitation and early returns just for your peace of mind. Keep us posted..

Re: The Most Insane Visitation Story in the World

Thanks Lady Rb. I have kept everything I need for court. There is this wonderful free download that you can get from CNET downloads called IDailyDiary. Basically its a calendar and a place to type. You type what you want and it saves it. I have been using this tool since 2007. All things can be downloaded to Word and then printed. So it will download everything. Really nice tool. And it has been a life saver at times.