Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Heartbroken...

Thank you Becky and Alone for replying to my post and sharing your stories and insight.

This past weekend, I found out that my husband is a cheater after all and I made another post about it for everyone to read. I am absolutely stunned and heartbroken right now...

Becky-thank you for your words of encouragement and support-I needed them!

Alone-what you said about trying to work things out with your husband is so heartbreakingly sad. My heart breaks for you. Trying to save our marriage is what I want to do with my husband too, but after reading your story and judging by my husband's behavior it probably won't work for us either. The writing is on the wall, I fear. He has to want our marriage just as much I do and I don't think he does-not when he has a thin sexy woman in the picture. I think he just feels guilty about lying and pity for me. Not much to base a marriage on. You know, I never ever thought this man would do this to me. Not after knowing me for 30 years and being there with me when my mom was killed in a car accident and I was broken in a million pieces. What he has done is unbelievably cruel because he knew I was already broken in the first place. I hope I hear from you again, Alone, and thank you again, I appreciate it more than you could ever know.