Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: You are not going to believe this!

Susan, yes there are good men out there, we just got unlucky and ended up with the rotten fruit on the tree. There are plenty of ripe juicy men out there to pick from, and we will find one, I guarantee it!

I am also encouraged that there are great, respectable men out there who stand up for family.

I wish I could just date/marry my Daddy...He is by far the best man I have ever know. My brother is a great husband/Father as well. But that is just plain gross and illegal...I could move to Utah

I wish I could marry my golden retriever- he is cute, sweet, loyal & loving but I suppose that would be gross too as well as illegal!!

I can relate to marrying your dog! My dogs love me unconditionally and never question me about my loyalty to them. Men could learn alot from dogs!! My 2 labradors are there everyday when I wake up, get home or just feel like sitting with them and crying. They get it, they really know how to cheer me up, they know that if I take care of them, then they take care of me..........job done!

I could marry my pup too..it would be a little less weird than marrying my Daddy