Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Its been a while

LMAO I wonder if Julian or Bob have a work out tape "Crazy B*tch Warm up"

Well if they need a lead role

IM UP FOR IT!!!!

LOL ladies.. yes popcorn & super idea of Bob & Jilian .. what was it, "super b*tch?"
crackin up.

but don't like the b*tch title.. 8)
SUPER WOMAN, self defense

B*tch/B*st*rd Busters? I love the Bob & Jilian
addition.. Love it! lol & popcorn yes!

Latest update to keep you posted.

Ex exg/f has begun her texting war, she sent to 'wrong person'. Then she outright text him calling him pathetic and that if he reports her to police she will show them her texts.

I walk into my house and ex cant wait to show me the texts to prove that shes nuts and wont leave him be. He asks me if he should phone the police straight away, I suggested leaving it for this occasion (hey I also need my soap storyline fix).
He has fixed the kitchen window and hunted the smoke alarms out. I get the feeling he is a little nervous!! I think she threatened to petrol bomb the house. She wont but ex is feeling somewhat fragile and vulnerable. Lols.

On her facebook she is telling the world she dumped his sorry ass....she hasnt mentioned her hundreds of texts, pleading to meet him and subsequent harrasment order against her. The temptation to write on her wall is considerable but then my cover would be blown and as we know, its better to keep the enemy close.
She was texting my ex that she was out being wined and dined and being 'really spoilt'. I was unable to tell him that infact she had a new high score on bedazzle, so mustve nipped out to go to the ladies, shot home, signed into facebook, made her high score and then legged it back to the restaurant just in time for dessert.

I also have popcorn....