Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What changes have you made?

I am taking a home improvement class mainly for women, starts soon! Check your local adult school, mine is awesome, can't wait, I'll learn all kinds of things so I can take care of the basics myself! FUN! AND freeing!! Can't beat that!
Dyed my hair tonight, daughter will cut it for me (it's waist length, yucky at my age but I can't stand hair salons) She'll cut off 3 inches or so (she's excited to do it, otherwise stbx would have but she can't stand that thought!), will take 20 seconds and with the dye, hopefully look healthier!

Good! Maybe you can help me fix the 101 things wrong with my old farmhouse?!

You got it! Thanks for the vote of confidence that I won't make matters worse (as has been the case thus far...reason for trying the class!) Hopefully I'll get through the whole thing without being kicked out I really shouldn't be allowed around power tools (or electricity in general, sharp objects, etc.) but I LIKE it!

We can have a sanding & painting party. You help with the labor & I will supply all the wine you can drink & some good laughs:)

Hows the new hair looking Strongspirit?

If we can do the DIY ourselves;

A) Itll get done in a quarter of the time.

B) The air will only be mildly blue

C) We will manage without having a personal 'stand there and pass me.....' assistant.

And most importantly.....

D) Itll be done RIGHT!