Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Any help appreciated

Lonelyone, I am so sad to read about your situation. Please keep me posted and let me know if I can be of any support, especially since we have the autism issue in common. I will be thinking of you. I hope you have friends and resources to help you.

PS - is there any way to sign up for email alerts when someone responds to a post? thanks!

Your will see in the end how his father is manipulating him. Just love him and let him be. My son kept his father secrets for 6 months when he could not hold them in anymore he talked and talked for hours telling me everything his father had told him. So hold on the day will come when your son will see his father for who he is. Stay strong.

Carla, that makes three of us living with the issues of autism. My beautiful baby granddaughter who is to be 4 on Sunday is autistic. I am very involved with her care. I stay with the therapist who is there 3hrs every morning Mon-Fri. I then take her to her autism clinic everyday Mon-Fri. I work with her endlessly trying to help her develope speech. I prepare her special drink ( she has terrible eating issues) I puree Fruits, vegs ,yogurt, avocados, black beans and tofu and make it into a shake by adding some ice cream. It is alot of work to steam all the vegs ect. but it is a labor of love for sure. I want to let you know that there are good men out there who will not abandon these disabled children. My son-in-law is driven to help his child get better. He is a defense attorney very stressful job!!! He insists on picking up the baby from her clinic so he can stay on top of her care and status. He comes home and works with her all evening. He gets up with her in the night.(She also has sleeping issues) So girls do not give up hope there are good men who will love and care for these special little people. Sorry if I went on and on. We have so much which bonds us together. Thank you for all the wise words and support.