Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: SO P***ED OFF!!!

Where is the Beast getting hauled off to? Who uses someone else's phone and pretends to be them? It seems like a teenage stunt really.

But when I hear the women in this room talk about the difficulties their children are having it really breaks my heart. They are the innoncent one's in all of this ugliness. I'm sorry you are having to deal with the craziness.

Re: SO P***ED OFF!!!

The Beast is going to jail, for failure to enforce something to do with her daughter's school attendance - I don't know all the details, just that she is definitely going and won't be around all summer. And mentally, Teresa, she is about twelve...she's been pulling this BS stunt with his phone all along. The same summer that I left, she took his phone for 3 days straight and deleted every single text I'd sent, including one that had extremely important information in it about something he, his mother, and I were involved in. He did not have a backup copy of this information, and neither did his mom. He was livid...but didn't really do anything about it. Now, I think he will, because she has gone right round the twist. He and his sister are in their forties and have never, ever said a cross word to each other, until the Beast stuck her pointy, ferrety nose in. Euh, wait, that's an insult to ferrets, LOL.

I really, really detest her. And she'd better , because the Universe is gonna come down on her head for all the crap she's pulled...she'll deserve every single bit of it, too.