Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: i dont know

Chris, were we living in the same house? Sounds just like my situation. Things have run much more smoothly in my home since he has left.

Things were better for me too. I had a nice apartment and my son and I had our little groove going. It was nice. Now however I lost my job and the apartment, so were living with my brother until I get back on my feet.

Still, not having the ex dragging me down is worth whatever I have to endure.

Same here. Since he has been gone, all around the kids and I are happier, more at peace and not afraid to have a little fun. I also worked fulltime nights while pregnant with my second child. Functioned off of 2 hours of sleep a day because I had to watch our 3 yr old at the time during the day and do all the housework because numbnuts wouldnt help with anything. I did that throughout my entire pregnancy. Its really sad to realize how many insensitive, uncaring heartless selfish jerks are out there. Hugs

Yeah very similar to mine situation. All i could see after work is empty kitchen, and his ass stuck to a chair and the eyes pointing in the direction of playstation plus every month I had to buy him some very expensive gadget otherwise I'd get sielent treatment.

I now have my nice appartment (still half empty) and without him around I do not have to worry whether I pay bills or buy the food. My bills are paid and the food is in the fridge. I'm even able to afford once a month to treat myself to something nice.