Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Our lives are in someone elses hands.

I know how you feel...I finally had to just put my faith in the judge & God because my stbx only wants to throw me out so he & his gold digging mistress can keep all the money...I would rather loss from the judge than to give him his way...I pray & hope everyday I come out ahead or at least more than what he is willling to give...My 4 kids won't even speak to their dad, because his mistress has got him by the balls & he's not man enough to take up for them over her...It is really sad but it is what it is...Lust

I think your behavior speaks for itself as does his and that the lawyers and the judge will take note of that. Keep you chin up and head held high because you are getting out it isn't an easy journey but I think it will be well worth it be rid of him so you and your kids can move forward and heal.

May,

I am so sorry you are going through with your stbx. Stay strong. I hope and pray the judge will see the truth and grant you what you and your children need.

Sadly, I have found that the stbx's don't want to compromise because they don't want to tell their new gf's that they talked or that they gave anything, or showed any kindness, because if they did they would be in trouble when they got back home. It makes for a very difficult situation.

I know its a terrible time right now but you will get through it, and you will see that in the end you are better of than he is. You will heal, go on to raise your children and love again. Meanwhile he will be stuck in the same old, same old bs only with a different woman paying the price.

Take care,
Teresa

I am hoping to avoid being in your shoes, but it's not looking very promising on my end, either. At least your stbx looked ridiculous in front of everyone. Jerk will look good to others. He can sell himself well, and he lies so well even he believes what he is saying! Jerk is mad that I'm relocating, but I'm not even going very far. Don't know exactly where, but closer to my family, which is less than 45 minutes away. He commutes farther than that to work! He wanted me to stay in this house, just down the road from him so he could continue to control my life. He is continuing to control every situation he can. He wants "his time" with the kids but when they are there they spend most of the time watching TV. He does what he does to look good to others. It isn't fair. And it's my kids that are paying the price. Keep us posted on how it's going.