Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Question

Absolutely 100% positively not!!!!

There is a better chance if it snowing in he11! I have met his GF a few times when we were married. I have hated her from day one. Figured that 11 years would have changed how I felt about her but NO. Now I hate her even more. She is a rude, nasty excuse of a woman. She has no problem starting fights between me and ex while our kids are there. She butts in during phone calls between us. I told him to "keep his dog on a leash and keep her out of MY yard" She has gone so far as to tell me "If you need to talk to ex about anything, even the kids, you will go through me" Like he11 will I talk to her regarding my kids...
As far as I am concerned I want nothing to do with her. She is not allowed at pick up or drop offs anymore because she starts fights all the time and it is to hard on my kids.
The highest road I have taken is to tell my kids to try to give her a chance. I tell them to respect her (even thought she does not deserve it) But I will never ever become friends with her.

Lisa, so right - the likelihood of Lucifer ice-skating to work is greater than the likelihood of me ever being friends with the Beast! Oddly enough, WK is fabulous to the kids when she is not around. Of course, he doesn't get it. Oblivious prat.

I'm not still friends with her! My EX had a two year affair with her. I found out by making an account on sprint web site and when i logined in she was texting him like 3500 textes a month. So, no she is not my friend anymore. The only thing now is my children have to be with her.