Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Emails

They talk themselves into whatever delusion they want to believe that makes them feel better about themselves. I know my stbx told me that he was being very fair and that I would live very comfortable. Right. Because I get half the 401K but if I don't roll that into an IRA or something, I have to pay income taxes on it. Most judges now think that that money is for living on and won't order any support for the stupid men that are leaving us after long marriages. So they see how the court sees it and how their nasty attorney sees it, and they think they are doing the right thing. They are all just selfish pr**** looking out for themselves and telling themselves whatever lies makes them feel better.

isnt that the truth! He is accusing me of a bunch of things that I havent the slightest idea where he is getting this from. And all he has ever cared for is himself and yes, he thinks he is being so nice to the family the way he is doing this. Men are mental. Thats all there is to it lol

You still need to keep those emails. He can accuse of murder, but that doesn't mean you are a murder. I keep all the emails from the flea, even if we are just getting in to each other. I have kept them and I know he keeps them too. So just keep saving them.