Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: On the edge

Dear Mrs. Miller, Did you get a lawyer to help you? This is a prince of a man. Leaves you high and dry with a disabled child then wants to take the food out of his childs mouth. I believe you will fair better in the court than what he is telling you. The worst thing we can do is listen to them! They are not the judge in a court of law!

Katheen I have seen a few lawyers in Nevada, but I am weighing whether I should file in NV or NC. He worried about me taking food out his mouth but you would try to give your child the least possible he sure is a prince the prince of thieves.

I highly doubt he will get physical custody. One, he is too far away. Two, that would be tramatic on your autistic child. I wish you luck.

man r a**holes

Mrs Miller if you are planning to move, move then file for divorce, because once the divorce goes through the move will be another fight. In my divorce we have a clause where it states that only you and the ex are the one to take care of the child. If you need a babysitter you will have to call him and vice versa. You should try to get that in, that way you can be sure he is spending time with your son.

That's going into our agreement, too, although it's an irrelevant point since here it is state law.