Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Where will the strength come from

Thank you all so much for the kinds thoughts and ideas about how to handle this. Time will tell. You all are such a wonderful support system and a wealth of wisdom. For this I am very greatful.

If you stop the divorce, nothing will have changed. Is he willing to get therapy and you also?

What are the specfic problems? Does he think he has issues/problems? Is he willing to try to change?

I stayed for 31 years.....The Verbally Abusive Relationship saved my life and sanity.

Kathleen, you can tell your lawyer that you want to put the divorce on hold for a while. You won't be the first person who has done this. Don't close the door on the possibility of divorce, just hold off for now.

I'm trying to recall what had happened when you first came on this forum. IIRC, it had to do with him hiding money. Is this correct?

Hi yes he hide over 100,000 from me and had me living just above povery level with 1,000,000 in the bank. Go figure. I am not named on any of the accounts and had no idea there was this much money until he had to provide the information to my lawyer.