Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: It's all back all over again.

Perhaps you need some emotional space & time to sort out your feelings. I would be honest with your partner. If he respects you, he will give you some space. Lying to him about your feelings for him is just going to make you feel bad & you don't need or deserve that.

Re: It's all back all over again.

Please Please Please do not consider going back to that evil man!!!!!!!! Maybe the new man is just a rebound for you but he is there and if nothing else can be a friend to lean on. You might tell him this is so new and you haven't dealt with everything emotionally yet and need to slow down the relationship a bit. I hope you are seeing a therapist for yourself. Your child has to come first! You are suffering from the grief of this sick and abusive man your ex. Just know this will take time to come to grips with. I think most of the ladies on this site have found little or no contact with the abusive ex is the best for them. This allows them to heal and move on with their lives. Just what you have posted about the ex has been so disturbing to read. This is a very sick man and you need to protect your child from this man. You need to go through the whole grieving process I'm afraid. I wish there was a short cut but there isn't. Be honest with the new man. He deserves that. You may grow to love him very much once you can see through the pain. We are all here for you.