Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: No questions left

I spent the better part of today working on the trailer. But you know what? I did it. I didn't need a man to do it for me. I was able to take care of this problem all by myself.

Good for you Becky. I know how great it feels to do something you never thought of doing on your own before. I loved the fact that I accomplished things without the help of my ex. I loved it even more when he voiced his doubt about something and I accomplished it anyways. You go girl!!!!

Susan

WAY TO GO BECKY!!!!! I bet it feels great to have done it yourself.

Thanks for the encouragement, dear friends. With each thing I accomplish I feel so much more independent, and I'm more emotionally stable to tackle the next challenge that comes my way.

Dear Becky, I hope you can take your kids and move to where your family is. If your ex drinks heavy this is so bad for the kids to see. You are truely remarkable and are going to do just fine by yourself. Who knows maybe there is someone just waiting for a handy gal like you to come along. Either way you are a good role model for the kids. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.