Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Not quite angry, and deeply confused...

I am with Disillusioneddesertgirl I could not be working with the flea. You are just to brave to do that. I have seen the flea more now that we are divorce than when we were married, due to my son doing sports. Question if Jerk were to get an idea of two back together would you go for it?? I sounds like you both are getting along.

Re: Not quite angry, and deeply confused...

Ya know, I don't think I would. He has hurt me too many times, and never apologized as though he was truly remorseful and truly regretted hurting me. In fact, when we were first separating, I would get vile, hurtful texts, from his phone, that Beast wrote, saying things like, 'You wanted him to be happy, well he is happy!' and 'No he told u you just didnt hear him so now im telling u accept it and move on he loves me'. (Complete with the lack of punctuation, capitalization, and CLASS!)

Oh yes, and the classic, in a phone call that she initiated - again, from his phone - the "well, I'm telling you all these nasty horrible things because he never wanted to hurt you!" Implication being that nothing would please her more than to hurt me, of course.... This is the thing that has bugged me all along. Not once has he ever told me that it's her he loves. Not once. At all. And that, to me, is telling...