Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: When I'm stressed the anger comes...

I agree with Kathleen... run! Get a divorce as quickly as you can and mark this one up as a learning experience.

I know it's hard believe, I not even sure I would believe it myself if it hadn't actually happened.

I'm running. If all goes according to plan, I will be divorced by August 3. If not well I will try again in February, as it requires a six month separation if both parties agree or a year if one party wants a divorce. He already has a new girlfriend so I think he will sign. I'm praying he won't seek spousal support but as it stands, I don't have a job so he has nothing to seek. Hoping to end this as quickly as it can.

You can do this! You have survived everything so far with grace and courage. Ask him to sign the divorce papers in front of the girlfriend if you can stand to do that. He will have to sign or she will get very upset. This may be alittle much for you and I would certainly appreciate that. You can't be that old so your life is all in front of you. I hope you will be in a position to seek some counseling as you may suffer from some form of post tramatic stress after this horrific experience. Let your family comfort and love you and you will heal from this. Just try not to let this taint any future relationships. This is not something that happens very often and I'm so sorry you had to go through this. Stay strong and we're all pulling for you.