Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Event's Over...I Survived =)

If the Beast were out of the picture do you think you and WK would reconcile for the kids? I had two different clients who remarried each other again after their second marriages didn't work out. Stranger things have happened. Are you even remotely interested in such a thing? If so you are on the right track. If not then it makes it alot easier to co-parent. Is WK actually married to the Beast? Hope you enjoy this holiday weekend.

Kathleen...I don't really think so. Although WK and I still care deeply for each other, he really hurt me badly and I may never be able to forgive him - since he hasn't shown the type of remorse I would figure someone who hurt the woman he loves would show.

Even if Beast were out of the picture, which is looking less and less likely as the days go on, despite what my kids have told me about the fights she and WK have, and her several-times-weekly threats to leave, I don't think I could go back to WK, be his wife, live in his house, etc etc etc.

I have to say, though, I told WK that if she threatens to leave again, he shouldn't let her go, he should make her go, and change the locks, and report the car stolen, and throw all her **** on the lawn! Silly man, he thought I was kidding!!

Oh, and yes, they are married. At least she thinks so. I am pretty sure that the person who performed what I laughingly refer to as the "ceremony" isn't permitted to perform anything of the kind, as I have credentials from the same church -- and he never completed the program, or had his certification notarized.

So I'm pretty confident that their marriage, already built on a foundation of lies and betrayal, isn't any more valid than a driver's license from a box of Cracker Jack.