Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dear Jerk,

Dear Kiki, It is way past time for you to seek legal counsel. I don't know what state you live in but your husband will most likely have to pay you spousal support and for sure child support. It is not fair to leave the kids in the dark on what is going on as well. I strongly recommend a therapist for both yourself and the children. They can tell you what to tell the children. Their worlds are about to be rocked here and the easier you can let them down the better. This man is very evil in my book. He is really playing you because you are infact a good mother and want to protect your children. What kind of a sick man is this. As hard as it is you will have to tell him no more! He sounds like he is destroying you bit by bit. Protect yourself and your children today financially. He has both feet out the door and you know that in your heart. It will only get worse. Call his bluff. Who knows maybe it will scare him into trying to repair the marriage. I feel so sorry for your situation really I do. You have to act now. So many of the women on this site delayed to try and fix the marriage and it only hurt them and the children in the end. It gives you power over your situation to get the facts on what you are entitled to. DO NOT LISTEN TO YOUR HUSBAND!!!!!!He is not looking out for anyone but himself. Just because he says it doesn't make it true! If there is a way to salvage the marriage it can still be done even if you find out your rights and what is going to happen in the courts. Please know we are here for your support. Please act today.