Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thank Goodness for Self-Control!

Deirdre,

You are to funny. I can picture it all. Your ex lost someone who would have brought laughter to his life. Oh, the gifts these men give away when they let their wives go. Keep shaking that booty. I know you said he didn't speak to you at all, but his wandering eyes speak for themselves. Love your stories....

Susan

He's unbelievable. Today is Father's Day, and his daughter - who is, of course, also my daughter - was the only one who thought of a card, or any type of commemoration of the day for him. (Of course, since she doesn't have a job yet, I got the "privilege" of paying for it, but what's ten bucks in the larger scheme of things, right?) She wanted to do something nice for her daddy, on his special day - like she did for me, on mine. But I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't even think to pick up a card for the boys to give to him. And I sincerely doubt that Beast did, either.

Today, Beast, instead of spending time with her father, and letting the kids be with their father, by themselves, has dragged WK to her parents' house. Yes, she continues to interfere in his relationships with our kids...am I surprised? I shouldn't be. But I am. We'd just discussed this, mere weeks ago. And now, here he is, deserting his children, ignoring me (except in retreat, LOL ), kowtowing to her every whim. Spineless. Not to mention d*ckless. Hope this changes soon, or my kids won't have even a speck of respect left for him...

lol Deirdre.
ex has wandering eye.. wants what he can't have kinda guy.. think though he needs a woman that screws with his brain.. sounds like your ex's BEAST? :) does just that. takes one to know one I guess huh? one big brain screw (you mention the dik-le$$ word).. perhaps it's the big BRAIN SCR3W they so seek. WHAT EVER.
It feels good not being swallowed up in the $hiT anymore..
(I've posted in past here/ just have to change my name to conceal my identity.. from JERK ABUSER EX H.)
your post made me laugh.. it's much better being away from the games these jerks play.