Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I'm not quite sure what's going on!

Oh boy, this is a tough one. I never knew what to expect from my ex as well. He would say one thing and do another. He would be kind and act concern at one minute and then he might come barging at me with a demand. I learned to never trust my ex because he turned out to be a liar and I never knew if he was sincere about anything or not so I was always on my guard and good thing, because he wasn't always very nice.

I wanted so much to trust him and be friends, but I found I could not so now we are just business partners in raising our children. I still can't trust his words or actions and probably never will. I think you have to look at what your husband has done so far and decide if you can trust him enough to have dinner or is it safer to stay away and just ask him if there is something he has to tell you. Just be careful and don't let him play with your heart or emotions.

My motto was....(Hope for the best, but be prepared for the worst.) When it came to dealing with my ex.
Susan

I am with Susan be very careful. Once a snake, always a snake. Be prepare keep your guard up and be careful.

I would like to third the motion of the other ladies. You have come so far emotionally and to put yourself back in his grips like that really really concerns me. I realize how disappointed you were when your new boyfriend ended up to be just one in the same as the snake. I would really think hard before you put yourself back into that position again. There is a nice, honest, loyal, loving man out there for you. You just have to go and find him. The "SNAKE" is not him! Please, Please, Please use your head on this. He is going to try and tell you all kind of wonderful things that you want to hear. He is an evil man remember that. What ever you decide we are here for you.