Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Confused

Linda, I am sorry you have to go through this. I know how difficuolt it is, especially when there are mental health issues involved. I have no proof, he won't even go for a diagnosis, but my grown kids and I have suspected for years that my former husband suffers with depression. This is a great site to get support from other woman who are considering or actually going through divorce. It sounds like you've been struggling to hold your marriage together for a long time. Your husband has had chances to make things right. If he won't take medications that he needs he is not trying with everything possible. Of course, no one can make the decision to divorce for you, that must be yours alone. But it does sound like you have tried everything you can and he has not so that needs to be considered.

Re: Confused

Yea I feel like I have done the best I no how to do and now I feel like I need to take of me and my sons.....I regret ever marrying this man and wished I would have left a long time ago....Thanks for Ur input it is greatly appreciated.