Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: am i doing the right thing

I completely understand what you are going through, but like my soon to be ex husband it seems he has already checked out of the marriage.. I just found out a few days ago that he has been having an affair with a family friend who’s also married. He hasn’t had a stable job for years, he’s manipulative, sneaky and heartless.. After 17years I can’t change him, we have a 12 year old son and that’s what hurts the most. Just know you are not the problem it’s not your fault and you are not to blame.. We have to learn to love and value ourselves. Love shouldn’t hurt and we shouldn’t have to fight for their love. I have a few friends that have gone through similar situations and it really helps to just talk and vent. You’re more than welcome to reach out to me aidatores07@yahoo.com if you need someone to talk to you’re not alone.

thank you so much! i'll email you!

Jannat: I dated a bipolar man after my marriage ended. It was a disaster very similar to what you describe. He was on meds., but it was a long time before they found one that really worked and then they would have to change it. He called me a slut, treated my 18 year old badly behind my back and wanted the woman next door because my daughter reminded him, behaviorally speaking, of his son. Eventually, I had a nervous breakdown. Please get out of this marriage ASAP and find work and best wishes to you.