Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Losing Friendships during divorce

I was reading along, thinking ‘ok, maybe the female friend is just trying to be supportive as he has no furniture currently in his apartment.’ But…..then I read “ She has also made comments about how she plans to set my husband up with other female friends to date…” OMG. That hun, is NOT a friend. You’re not even divorced yet! She’s aware you’re upset at the situation as it’s all still quite new and raw, yet said something completely insensitive :(

What a cow!

She seems to have an awful lot to say about her opinion on what should happen for your husband! Using language such as you ‘should want that’ and ‘it’s best for your kids’-is usurping your feelings and what you deem to be best for your children. She has no right to interfere and try to impose her opinions on your private lives.

Planning on hooking him up with nice’ women?! It sounds as if she’s already got someone in mind. That’s a definition of ‘bitch’ to me…

Drop her hun. She’s not a best friend. She’s an in your face interferer. Insist your kids meet with their father away from her home so she can’t potentially start getting all warm and fuzzy with them; lining them up to start meeting the friend she may have in mind for your ex.

What a nasty woman she is…

Re: Losing Friendships during divorce

Completely agree