Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Courage/Advice for initiating a divorce

Yes-I’d be seeking legal advice about divorce, but also about my rights re: Assets (house/vehicles/pensions/savings accounts etc etc)

He sounds SO disrespectful towards you and NOT how a spouse should be acting. He sounds like a serial cheater. I’d also go get a check for STDs too-in case he may have given you an infection.

Time to ‘play a game’ of your own now…One of empowerment and healing. Don’t give him a heads-up that your seeing a lawyer. Instead, quietly start gathering as much financial documentation together as you can. As soon as he realises your about to take action, he may empty out any joint bank accounts, start lock in my you out of access to info etc-so gather evidence of bank balances, income/salary payslips etc. Act smart :) Also, have a think about your future financial needs also.

He sounds like a complete douchebag. He’s never going to change is he? This has been going on for years-even early on in your relationship. The longer he does this, the more **** he’s taking out of you :(. Leave the ******* and start over from a more stable base. You deserve SO much better than him and his cheating, lying, slimy ways ❤️