Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Feeling stuck

I get it. I understand the feeling of being stuck. Hang in there. It will get better. You will be able to make connection again. You're processing now.

Re: Feeling stuck

I hear you. It's been so long for me since I felt normal, or even dressed up and looked nice. I've really let myself go in so many ways. I need to get back to who I was, or a newer, better version, and reconnect with people slowly. I have always had a hard time making and keeping friends, something I need to really be honest about and explore with a therapist - my next priority - and I'd like to figure out comfortable ways to meet people I have things in common with. My husband and I were so incompatible, we did not like any of the same things at all. I hated his music. His movies. His politics. Everything. And vice versa. It'll be nice to talk to anyone I have anything in common with again. So, I suggest you find something in common with someone by joining a group concerned with a hobby or interest, and that should help you start up a conversation at the very least. Good luck!