Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lost

He seems to have narcissistic tendencies when he says "Please give me this divorce. I don't wana see you hurt anymore." They would do or say anything to make you feel like you're at fault not them. Here he's making you feel that you are not trying to accept him as he is and getting more hurt.

When you stay with people that have narcissistic traits your world feels upside down..its doom. You would never feel secure or loved in that relationship. He's acting very stupid talking about cats and dogs.

If you feel there's no love left in the relationship and things he's doing is not legit then you need to get out and divorce him as soon as possible. The more you stay the more you'll be disappointed and hurt.

Please save yourself and get out of this never ending drama.

Re: Lost

Think about it – why stress when you have a proven ally in take my proctoru exam for me? Our credentialed team is more than just a service; it's your ticket to achieving those elusive grades. Leave behind the anxiety, embrace our expertise, and set yourself on a trajectory towards undeniable success.