Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Husband doesn’t love me

This just happened to me yesterday! Out of the blue my husband told me he didn’t love me anymore on Saturday night (Sept 2), he slept in the guest room that night. We had been talking that night about marriage counseling when he said it. The next morning (Sept 3) he told me he wants a separation. He went to work (fire department) and then came home that night, and as I started discussing the marriage counselors I’d found online and how I really want to make this work, he said no, he wants a divorce. The crazy part - is that On Friday Sept 1st we were at a brewery buying tickets to events for our anniversary (which is coming up on Sept 9!!) I fell so overwhelmed - I also felt we would be together forever, we’ve been so happy. We talked about marriage counselors because we had a challenging summer with communication issues and stress. Everyone I have told is shocked as well. 10 years in. I just can’t believe it. I’m so sorry it happened to you too. This feels so overwhelming - we have been taking about landscaping projects and planned two trips last week! I feel so overwhelmed.

Hello
I just read your post. It is such a terrible thing that we are going through this too. I feel connected somehow because this is happening often and it is just as shocking. Mine just left me 26 days ago. We are still working together, with kids and living together. Out of the blue too.

How are you? What day are you? Anything positive to share?
kindly
T

In the shadow of looming tests, a beacon named take my exam for me shines so bright. With mentors skilled and always set, guiding you through the darkest night. Let not stress steal your dreams away; our promise stands, come what might. In exams' dance, you'll lead the way, with results that truly delight.