Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Feeling Judged

This sounds very familiar to me. I have been married almost a year and the verbal abuse started on the flight to our honeymoon. Although when i look back now it was around for much longer but i was wearing rose colored glasses. I too came to the realization that i was being gaslit by a narcissist wha also may have borderline personality disorder. Every time i tried to push forward and forgive, the anger outburst and abusive language would resume. This past week he also began pinching me. We both had enough. we are divorcing and although i am saddened, I feel free. I want to be me again. I was slowly losing the strength i always knew i had. We may feel judged by others but hey... dont we want to create a life worth living? You got this girl. Nobody deserves to be emotionally manipulated and verbally assaulted. Sending you love and strength.

xo

Re: Feeling Judged

Should you find yourself concerned about upcoming examinations, we'd like to introduce our esteemed take my exam online service. Our experienced team is dedicated to guiding you towards achieving excellent outcomes in your online exams. Ensure you're well-rested by entrusting us with your exam preparations. We are committed to delivering exceptional results; now is your moment to excel.