Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sad,angry,lonely

Husband left me in August. Married 27 years. I don't know how to go forward. I found out today he's been on dates eith another woman. This is crushing to me. It's only been 2 months since he left. He said a few things that have me realize he's in fthe throws of a mid life crisis, but that doesn't change how devastated I am. I quit my job 3 years ago, have no kids and am now utterly alone except for my dogs. How do I do this? How are you doing this? I'm 49 years old...

I completely understand your feelings. My husband said we lost that spark but I later found out that he found a spark with someone else. We have been married 25 years together 29. It is such a blow to everything I thought I knew. All the plans and future things just gone.
I can not explain the pain and sorrow to anyone that has never been in this place.
I pray every day to get a little stronger. I am working on myself and trying to find peace in my soul.
I’m here if you need a friend.

I'm 49. Marries 27 years and husband just left me. Quit my job 3 years ago, no kids and no real support network. Found out today he's seen another woman a couple of times
Who knows if that's true. How are you navigating this? Because I'm falling apart and starting to feel worried about myself and how I'm going to make it. I've never been this weak person before.

I’m sorry
I will be getting a divorce soon after 19 yrs of marriage
I’m 53 and have a medical condition
I’m scared to death I just can’t believe it’s happening

Similar boat here. And live far away from my own support system. Sending solidarity. I’m sorry you’re going through this too

I am in the same situation- 47 and getting divorced after 20 years of marriage. I have no friends and a few family who I can’t really lean on because they are judgmental. I gave up everything for this man. My career, my friends, and my self worth. We separated on Mother’s Day this year and had a separation agreement that we were going to try to work things out in therapy. We were supposed to not have other relationships- but he couldn’t wait even a month. So while we were in counseling he was with someone else. And I’m alone. I’ve gained a ton of weight over the past year due to the stress of our marriage and feel awful and like no one will ever love me again. I don’t know where to start and have no one to talk and it makes it worse being alone with my thoughts and what ifs. Trying to find a place to start my new beginning but it escapes me…

In a bustling metropolis where exam anxiety loomed large, our heroic protagonist emerged as the beacon of hope, armed with the formidable Take My Online Biology Exam For Me service. With unwavering determination, our champion embarked on a quest to quell the tumultuous waters of academic stress, bringing serenity and tranquility back to the educational domain. Through their valiant efforts, they ignited a revolution that reshaped the very landscape of learning, leaving an indelible mark on the city's scholars and restoring harmony to their academic pursuits.