Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
b
Betty
Learning Boundaries
I occasionally ask my soon to be ex husband if he's with his girlfriend or what plans does he have with his girlfriend. I want to stop asking him what's he's doing. I want to let go but I'm so hurt and jealous. How do I leave him alone?
Views: 162   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 23, 2020 4:51am
by Moi
Is my husband just acting after hearing i would like a divorce??
Hello all. I am 43 years old and have been married for 17 years. We had 2 great kids that are 12 and 14. For the past 12 years or so I have been dealing with my husband being very verbal and emotionally abusive to me. We tried marriage counseling after the 1st time I...
Views: 187   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 21, 2020 9:03pm
by J
Living my worst nightmare.
Hello all, I really just need this platform to vent, seek some advice and to overall help me. This is a summary of what I am going through. I have been separated from my husband for almost two years now. He was very emotionally abusive and started to become phy...
Views: 274   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 21, 2020 4:48am
by Bobby5000
b
Bekah
Divorce
Hi, married 25 years and 4 special needs kids and stay at home mom to take care of kids. I am on ssdi and he keeps all the money to himself including putting house, cars in his name. He makes good money how do I pay for divorce ?
Views: 185   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 21, 2020 4:42am
by Bobby5000
s
Sammi
How can I convince him to move on...
I met a wonderful man 20 years ago. We fell in love and got married after 4 years. We’ve been married for 16. We have two beautiful boys. I love them all so much! From the get go my toxic upbringing and family caused problems. We worked through them. 2 years in...
Views: 213   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 21, 2020 4:21am
by Bobby5000
I need help! I know I should leave
Hello! Thanks for any help/advice you can provide. I've been with my husband since I was 18. We have been together for 15 years, married for 5, with 2 young children. Where do I start...the whole relationship has been rocky at times but the past 2 year, especia...
Views: 279   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 18, 2020 4:08pm
by G
g
G
I need support and guidance.
I've been with my husband for 15 years which is half of my life. We've been married for 4 and I have never felt so alone in my entire life. I love him and I make a lot of sacrifices for him but I dont receive any support, love or affection. Our marriage turned upsid...
Views: 170   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 18, 2020 7:18am
by Kaz
b
Broken
Separation during Covid
My husband of 22 years told me 4 months ago that he doesn’t love me anymore and wants a divorce. We have 2 kids together. I am completely broken, our relationship wasn’t perfect but I had no idea he was this unhappy. The part that kills me is he never gav...
Views: 247   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 17, 2020 5:28pm
by Fae
r
Ramona
Exhusband moves back and wants to stop providing child support
Exhusband moved back to the house due to the fact his roomy moved out and he refused to pay full rent...He moved back to the house that was left to me and our son after a year away from the house and our son... he wants to stop paying child support...can he do that?...
Views: 214   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 15, 2020 5:50pm
by Ramona
Children school and divorce
I recently got a divorce. In the divorce papers it says he has exclusive rights to choose the school the children attend. He has checked them out of there school do to the girls moving in with me but the school here says I don't have rights to enroll them without his...
Views: 127   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 15, 2020 6:11am
by Kaz
Is this normal?
I have pondered divorce for a while now but have never been sure if the root cause of my unhappiness is my relationship with my husband or with the stress of this time in our lives. We have three young children and we both have demanding careers which means very litt...
Views: 167   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 15, 2020 6:05am
by Kaz
j
Jan
16 years gone.
I was with my fiancé for 16years engaged for 3. He cheated on me several times and I cheated once. We have 3 children together. The last time he cheated it really broke me and I had a hard time forgiving him and I did see some form of change, but it became toxic...
Views: 166   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 14, 2020 10:34pm
by Natalie
Why does he still want to stay?
Things haven’t been great with us this year. I said I want a divorce. I want to explore dating other people and he’s still throwing himself at me. I just don’t get it. I’ve never broken up with someone before...let alone divorced someone. This...
Views: 218   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 14, 2020 1:57pm
by Sadmama
p
Payal
Why cant he call once and say something about why he left or atleast a goodbye
Why he is hiding himself..why i cant know the reason y he left..why he has to treat me like i meant nothing...
Views: 167   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 14, 2020 5:07am
by X
25 years and I feel like he treats me like nothing
My husband and I have been together for 25 years since we were very young 15 and 16 years old..he was my best friend my everything..We have 3 children who are 23,21 and 16 and we are now raising my 2 grandbabies and have been since birth due to our daughter fighting...
Views: 200   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 13, 2020 11:34pm
by Natalie
k
Katsy
late in life divorce
I really need to talk to a woman who has been blindsided like me late in life by a divorce and never k new the husband could be so cruel in our 70's. My city which is fairly large has no support groups at all for divorce and I just need someone who has been as hurt a...
Views: 361   Replies: 18
Last Post: Nov 12, 2020 9:28am
by Barbara C
My husband wants a divorce, I want to move back to my hometown 3 hours away
My husband informed me 6 days ago he wanted a divorce. We have 2 boys and I was blind sided by it all. I knew he wasn’t happy, but there was nothing I could do about it. I believe he has undiagnosed depression but won’t do anything about it. We live in hi...
Views: 148   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 12, 2020 3:37am
by Kaz
k
Katie
How i got solid proofs of my ex-husband's hidden outside affair
In marriage or relationship, I do not think there should be any kind of secret or privacy. I don’t think it's nice to be so clingy with your phone and it been locked with a password that is not known by your wife or husband. I admit that a phone is someone's pr...
Views: 299   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 11, 2020 4:19pm
by Stephanie
j
joan
Drowning in sorrow
Hi. I randomly received copies of very sexually explicit texts between someone and my husband a few days ago. I had to tell him to leave, my marriage of 34 years is over. I'm devastated, can barely function. I know it'll get better in time, but holy ****, this is the...
Views: 169   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 11, 2020 4:05am
by Kaz
c
Carter
Ex is violating his VPO!!!
My ex husband is constantly violating the VPO! Every time he come to our kids game. Even though I dislike this man I’m ok if he want to come to kids sports game I get that but when there is a protective order out on you & you walk pass by me, stand less then 10...
Views: 125   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 5, 2020 6:08pm
by Carter
d
Dawn
Divorce advice
I'm hurting so bad where do I begin.
Views: 243   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 4, 2020 10:21pm
by Shreya
Create a future better than the one when you were married
Hello all, I am excited to connect with you all. I am currently going through divorce myself after my husband cheated on me, I understand first hand the self doubt, lack of confidence and emotional burden we have all gone and are going through. Turning to fo...
Views: 177   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 4, 2020 6:35am
by Claudia
k
Kristi
teen daughter hates my new bf
Hi! I'm hoping somebody here can relate and/or help me. My ex and I have been divorced a little less than a year. We have 2 kids (age 19 and 14). My ex is on girlfriend #2 since the divorce. The first one was a long time 'friend' of ours who was also our hairdresser....
Views: 129   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 3, 2020 6:30pm
by my suggestion
d
DDane
Blended families
Are there any blended families on here?
Views: 146   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 1, 2020 5:11pm
by Vicky
p
Payal
Divorce
Going through a sudden unexpected divorce..its been months till now not even once he contacted me.i am contacting everyday..its like he never even once loved me..how can he live me like this without talking or meeting personally..i open eyes i see him our life coz i...
Views: 154   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 29, 2020 8:54pm
by Payal
s
Sue
Divorcing a Disable Spouse
My husband and I have been married 34 years. The last 5 years he has been in stage 5 renal failure. He has congestive heart failure, heart attacks, severe back issues and lung problems.. We live in NC which is a 50/50 state We are 63 and 64 respectively in age...
Views: 156   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 29, 2020 2:20pm
by Kaz
Life After Divorce Questionnaire (Chance to win $25 Amazon Gift Card)
Hello, I want to write a book to help divorced women rebuild their lives after a divorce. If you would be willing to take the time to enter a survey to help me get an idea of the unique challenges facing divorced women and enter for a chance to win a $25 Amazon Gift...
Views: 95   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 27, 2020 11:27am
by Ani
It’s almost like I want someone else to make the decision for me
I can find reasons to stay and reasons to go. He’s great on many levels. I just have a desire to explore my sexuality. It’s always been there....nothings changed. I’ve just silenced that part of myself for so long I keep wondering what it would be l...
Views: 229   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 26, 2020 6:35pm
by 2020gotmewrecked
j
Jenn S
Starting the process
I am reaching out because I really need help. I am feeling very alone and lost despite having close family and friends. I have been with my husband for 27 years, married for almost 24. 3 years ago his son, from before we were dating, died. He didn't find out about hi...
Views: 301   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 26, 2020 6:26pm
by Anonymous
How Could He Do This?
My ex husband(who is 41) and I were together for 10 years. I separated from him in March of 2020 and we are now waiting for a judge to sign off on our divorce decree to be legally divorced. During this time of separation, we have had our ups and downs in communicatin...
Views: 179   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 26, 2020 7:10am
by Kaz
j
Jamie
How to cope with him leaving after cheating
Me and my ex where together for 18 year's and I found out he cheated in October again. He came home for two weeks to try to make it work but ended up leaving because he said I couldn't get over it and due to fighting. I was fighting but only to when I would find out...
Views: 206   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 26, 2020 6:36am
by Kaz
r
Renee
Emotional issues
We have been married for 28 years. Hw us having a mad life crisis and I am too blame.
Views: 156   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 24, 2020 7:30pm
by Renee
c
Chris
Moving on so quickly
Hello, I wanted to get some feedback about my ex husband moving on so quickly. Married 12 years, been together over 16 years total. The divorce was final the last day of June of this year. He wanted the divorce and I was completely against it. We have 2 Little girls...
Views: 207   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 23, 2020 11:09am
by 2020gotmewrecked
r
robin
what happens when were forgotten
When we don"t seem to matter as much to our now adult children or grandchildren, Were just don't receive the amount of space, time and energy we once had with the family now that the divorce has been final for several years. We feel doubt fear not satisfied, unloved...
Views: 213   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 22, 2020 6:03am
by Kaz
k
Kate
child support for college enrolled child not living at home?
My Ex and I have been separated for almost 4 years. At first, our teenage children lived with me and he paid me support, and then when I decided to move to the city, my daughter stayed with my ex and I paid him support (my son is an adult and working now out on his o...
Views: 137   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 20, 2020 6:25am
by Kaz
s
Sophie
Support Group
Hi everyone, I have started a new facebook page (just for women), where I want to post motivational messages, tips and information about divorce every day. If you want to join, it's here https://www.facebook.com/groups/divorcegroupforwomen I thought it would b...
Views: 191   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 18, 2020 11:36am
by Lori
l
Lisa
My husband wants a divorce but won’t leave me
I’ve been married 22 yrs, I am 8 yrs older then my husband and it has never been a problem until now. Almost 2 yrs ago while on a hunting trip my husband texted me he wanted a divorce. He “loves me but isn’t in love with me anymore”. He makes...
Views: 220   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 18, 2020 5:19am
by Betty
c
Cassie
Contested divorce over different states.
Me and my husband of 8 years are getting a divorce. He booked it to Florida and I'm still in Kansas where we got married. He filed a petition for divorce and I sent in a counter petition disagreeing and asking for alimony (he left me with NOTHING). What happens now?...
Views: 174   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2020 12:37pm
by Cassie
Contact information
I have full physical custody but we share legal custody. He has changed contact info through the school and doctor regarding contact information. So instead of me getting a call to pick her up from school, he is contacted . Even though I’m the one going to pi...
Views: 147   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 17, 2020 7:00am
by Kaz
Is this emotional abuse?
My husband is just plain mean 80% of the time. Blames it on me saying it’s my fault. He hates his job but that’s the career he has done since he was 18. And it’s my fault he is still stuck doing it he says. We have 4 young kids. Yesterday he got hom...
Views: 276   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 16, 2020 12:29pm
by Kate
Feeling Guilty
After a 20yr marriage of ups and downs, I'm finally done. There is so much history and I've been unhappy for years. I do care about him as a person, but there is nothing more. I have told him I do not love him as a wife should and that I don't see that ever changi...
Views: 302   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 14, 2020 9:49am
by Hopeful
I married a narcissistic!
Well ladies I had been married for 21 years. The 1st time we were seperated I didn't know what I was going to do with 2 kids. He was the bread winner and I was the individual with 2 degrees, but stayed home to take care of my children because he traveled with the alc...
Views: 267   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 14, 2020 8:29am
by Sophie
j
Jane
Together 30 years and he’s left me
he says he’s not happy and he doesn’t know why , I was distraught and tried to take my life so went into hospital for 4 weeks, I told them I was no longer feeling suicidal but the thoughts are back, I want to move forward but I can’t see a way forwa...
Views: 274   Replies: 11
Last Post: Oct 12, 2020 7:59pm
by Lana
e
Emily
Is it emotional abuse?
What qualifies for emotional abuse? Is ignoring you for a month at a time? Never saying I love you or any affection at all ever? Nit picking all the time - the way you load the dishwasher, the way you wash the floor, why do you have to clean the bathrooms at...
Views: 247   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 12, 2020 7:42pm
by Lana
c
Carla
How do you deal with the physical side of heartbreak?
I am working out. I am eating right. But sometimes, this tidal wave of divorce pain literally drops me to my knees. I don't know how to handle this. I have to work. I have to go to school.
Views: 262   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 12, 2020 7:27pm
by Lana
Unfair divorce
I wanted the divorce and felt so guilty that I signed the agreement that was not fair at all. Now I am struggling hard financially and he is living in the lap of luxury, not working, traveling etc. It's really not a good situation.... I'm wondering if divorced couple...
Views: 255   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 11, 2020 4:49am
by Kaz
Help
What can I do? My father just passed away and his ex-wife has taken over all his possessions home and even forged information regarding his life insurance and death certificate
Views: 154   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 11, 2020 4:39am
by Kaz
r
Robin
Not sure how to proceed
Hello, I am not sure what to do. I can’t find out if I’m actually divorced. In 1992 I separated from my husband. Perhaps I should start a bit earlier. I am an American citizen my “ex” is Canadian. We were married in Canada. We moved to the U.S...
Views: 185   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 11, 2020 4:24am
by Kaz
Reconciliation
I have been divorced for several months now. My ex husband and I are in the process of reconciliation. My family is not in support. Any thoughts?
Views: 178   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 7, 2020 6:06pm
by Sara
z
Zeke
The audacity. Never date a “seperated” person..
So I met an amazing woman and we hit it off, don’t get me wrong I’m not a home wrecker by any means. I was very respectful and took it slow. She initiated sex and other leaps like moving in together. It wasn’t just lust I mean great sex great everyt...
Views: 243   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 6, 2020 11:04pm
by Zeke
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30