Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 21 hours of sebago fishing

welcome back just wanted to thank you for that phone # for my outboard repair they didnt deal with johnsons but the guy I talked to said it was probably water in my carb sure enough i opened the drain on the carb it had alot of gunky watery crap in there.thanks to you I ve been out there fishin instead of going out of my mind on land.thanks again rich

Re: Re: 21 hours of sebago fishing

thats great Rich, I see you did well on newfound. my freind and i like to go there, that launch is excellent(sure would like to see the state put one like that in winni)

Boat ramps.

Me thinks the State cares nore about Winni merchants than the boaters, etc. Allot of revenue is generated for local mechants through boat launching and the publics Lake related needs.

We have an awesome ramp on Squam, previous there were only a couple of Marinas with launching and the state ramp was poor when at it's best, but now it's one of the best in the state. But I doubt Winni will ever get one, besides, it's a very big Lake, where would they put it to be central to most ?????????

My 2 cents.

John s.

Re: Boat ramps.

i have been to the ramp at squam, you are right thats a great ramp also.

ilucas