(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Had a fun day...

hey slipnot,
good to meet you today also. we also had to work hard for fish today, we only boated 5, tried just about everything except changing location.
you sure do have your boat set up nice

ilucas

Re: Re: Had a fun day...

hey ilucas what area were you fishing? i fished the diamond rattlesnake area thu and really struggled 4 fish in 10 hrs.

Re: Re: Re: Had a fun day...

hey rich,
we thought we saw you out there today at Welch, we were there from 5:15- 11:00 or so. we thought we saw you there when it was raining.

ilucas

Re: Re: Re: Re: Had a fun day...

no didnt make it up there today after the long day out yesterday ive got some rod ,reel,boat work to do the last thing i did yesterday was spend about 20 minutes hung up on some dr cable off rattlesnake got my dr ball within 5 ft of the surface but that was it finally motored away and the cable came free broke away from the ball i guess didnt lose any of my stuff luckily

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Had a fun day... Thanks! Slipknot

I had an awesome time and learned alot about downriggers and different techniques we discussed. I appreciate you bringing me out! I ended up going out friday night right in front of that place we talked about where I stay. most fish were straight out from the big dock in 45-50 feet. There are alot of fish around there. I managed to put my friend dan onto a nice 3lb rainbow on a db guide 8 colors of lead core at 630pm had another on but lost him. I will post the pics as soon as i get them. I will keep in touch!