Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: fishing on Newfound

fished newfy sun morning alone 2 lines in at 5:30 first fish on at 5:33 small laker then got 2 more small lakers. marking tons of bait and fish but can't make them bite my regular hardware. trolled for 2 hours with nothing then i remember people (rfp's) on the winni board catching them on flies so switched to flies and lead core and wham 21" laker on pumpkin head as soon as i got 4 colors out any way ended the day at 11:00 with 11 fished and 4 ldr. 7 fish on the pumpkin head and 1 on red grey goust 4 rainbows(1 18.5" and the rest were 15 to17") all the lakers were over 20" fishing 4 colors over 40' fow at 2.8 mph will be out their tonight tring it again. channel 69

Re: Re: fishing on Newfound

I totally agree with John's Statement, Great Board Great People And great information on fishing I too have also met many people from the board and have become very good friends with almost all of the people I have met!!!!!!!! Been said a 10000 times But Thanks again for providing this board for us A.J. and Travis!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North