(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Woohoo...

slipnot
nice fish, way to show your cousins a goog time. how was the wind today? were you out yesterday. we fished yesterday and boated 9, they were all real nice fish also(no runts), good job, good luck tomorrow

ilucas

Re: Re: Re: Woohoo...

forry... no blackie tonight... just mosquitos. Hmmm I am pretty sure he is my cousin... but you never know, I guess. LOL

ilucas... yeah, I was out yesterday. I talked to you on the radio once. Guess you didn't realize it was me. I was on the Coolwater doing a "ride-along". Wind was not bad at all today. Had a slight chop early then it smoothed out and was quite sunny.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Woohoo...

slipnot,

sorry my bad, did not know you were with travis.
were you piloting for him or fishing? Did i hear Travis talking to whip on Newfound? I could not hear whip but I heard Travis ask him if he was realy on Newfound

ilucas

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Woohoo...

Gee we didn't catch big ones like that when i went on board LOL (Just kidding) gee i do see the resemblance on the belly's LMAO you and your cousin have the exact same bellys LOL Yeah i notice that when ya got a big one like i gots LOL Sounds like a great day glad to hear ya had fun!!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Woohoo...

Yup, Whip was on Newfound... he was coming in a little scratchy, but we could definitely understand him. I was just along for the ride with Travis that day. Hadn't seen him in a while, so we were catching up on our summer "happenings".

Sorry Dave... maybe next time. Thanks for noticing I'm FAT... but I already knew that... haha

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Woohoo...

I never said you were Fat LMAO i just said the 2 of you have the same genetics LOL Just like me I'm not Fat there's just more of me to love like a big Teddy Bear LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North