Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Belated pics

nice looking fish. gotta say that boats no barge, looks more like a luxery cruise vessel. very comfy looking

Re: Re: Belated pics

Thanks, It's a nice "barge", very comfy rain or shine and great to nap on when the fish don't bite, handles the rough stuff great. Doubles as a family pleasure boat, busy on the weekends, 1/2 day fishing 1/2 day pleasure boat with the family.. A little much to trailer when desired, but we're gettin used to it, no problems last weekend.

Some day I'd love to have a real fishing boat like a Grady, but this one will do just fine until then.

Popeye might have got a photo of it in fishing mode, I'll have to see how it came out. I took some of his boat Saturday but my photos came out HORRIBLE. Have no clue why, same camera as I use for the fish, looked like it was floating on snow ir ice ??????

John S.

PS: Big story on my allmost 6 pounder last week, it's coming out in the KTP news, I'm still vowing to get a 7 pounder too, LOL. (you know I'm kiddin I hope)

Re: Re: Re: Belated pics

"I've seen several larger than (7#) on the surface...of the moon!"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Belated pics

There in there, both Lakes and maybe bigger, they don't get that way by just taking a bite at everything that is dragged by them. Gotta be in the right place at the right time I guess ?????

Maybe not in the cards this year, my extra fishin time for September just got got cut back, but maybe.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

"I've seen several larger than (7#) on the surface...of the moon!"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Belated pics

You've had a pretty good season John, anything else is gravy now right?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Belated pics

It's been a good ride, just wish not so many skunk days, but I guess like they say, "no pain, no gain".

A good Winni fix now and then sure takes the smell off of the skunks, that Lake is super hot right now, hope it last til the end ?? I allways depended on gettin an invite from a friend, but I can go now and then with my own barge.

We still have a few more weeks to go and September is when all the big boys are caught. I hope I can get in
allot of fishin time the next 3 weeks ???

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

You've had a pretty good season John, anything else is gravy now right?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Belated pics

Comfortable is an understatement LOL and yes there are at least 7 pounder's in there I've witnessed it first hand and actually more then likely Donkeyed that "HUGE" Salmon at the beginning of the season, But hopefully I'll have another shot at him/her before the season ends LOL If not then He/She will be even Bigger next year LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North

Re: Belated pics

Nice fish John!
-Brian