Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: fishing...

Trav, that was a used unit at Squam River, I'm sure it's priced right.

John S

Re: Re: Re: fishing...

Travis... not sure how simple your friend wants to go with the finder? BUT... I'm taking my existing one off and installing a new/better model. He can have my old one if he wants simple/basic fish finder qualities. Its free and it works. Its an older Eagle model... black/white, 5"screen, has temp, speed and mileage... split screen, zoom, etc... It can show either fish symbols or digital readout (but I can't get it to make actual arches). Let me know. This may be the push I need to install my new one! I've had it a good month and a half, just haven't put it on.
Call or email me...

Re: Re: Re: Re: fishing...

You have been just too **** busy to put it on, I know, fishin, bear huntin, fishin and fishin again and bear huntin again and more fishin, etc. I'm getting tired just thinking about it.

You sounded a bit beat up when I taked with you earlier today, sucks how a bad day fishin can bring out how realy tired your body is. If you had a great day you would have been all pumped up like yesterday, go back to work and get some rest guy.

Hey, want to go fishin ?

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Travis... not sure how simple your friend wants to go with the finder? BUT... I'm taking my existing one off and installing a new/better model. He can have my old one if he wants simple/basic fish finder qualities. Its free and it works. Its an older Eagle model... black/white, 5"screen, has temp, speed and mileage... split screen, zoom, etc... It can show either fish symbols or digital readout (but I can't get it to make actual arches). Let me know. This may be the push I need to install my new one! I've had it a good month and a half, just haven't put it on.
Call or email me...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: fishing...

Its funny... I'm gonna get to sleep in tomorrow to go to work. First full nights sleep in a week. Getting up at 3:30am doesn't sound bad until you do it like 7 days in a row... then stay up til 11 or 12 o'clock. Guess I'm not a teenager anymore LOL
Strike's over... back to work. No fishing til the weekend. Bummer.