Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: RFP's fishing report

Sounds fun... so where's the pics?? At least they didn't make you sit in the bow today...LOL

Re: Re: RFP's fishing report

Oh yes he sat in the DONKEY seat on the bow.And it was 6 LDR's.
Cal

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Sounds fun... so where's the pics?? At least they didn't make you sit in the bow today...LOL

It was a fun time and lots of fun to spend fishing time with Salty and White Cap. Thank you so much.

Yes it was a fun day with the RFP's--not to mention the delicous hermits that Mrs. Salty (Peggy C.) made for us. Even had another tonight after supper.
I also want to thank Hal "Ardvark" Lyon for use of his camp on Bear Island for our bar-b-que.
Cal

Re: Re: Re: RFP's fishing report

Had a great time with you guys.---Thanks, Hal for the
use of your place.

ken g

Jack (Bluefin) and I landed 4 lakers and 6 salmon, one 3 lb and one 4 lb salmon. Ran a fly program for the early morning on lead core and DRs, red and yellow flies dominated. Afternoon lead core still dominated with blue/green TGs and silver/blue Mooselook. Lead core, 6 colors in the AM and 8 to 9 colors in the PM. Gave Salty a run for the title of being the top LDR for the day, it is hard to surpass a pro. Thanks to Hal for the loan of his place for the BBQ. Nice to meet new RFDers, John Harrington and Hugh Crawford.

Who has the picture of Cal kissing a Laker. Did the film get destroyed before publication or was the file edited out?

The lead core has been really NOT, is it allways like that or is it spring and fall only ??? How's that for a Rookie question.

Sounds like everyone had a good time, wish I could have gone, next time I hope.

John S.