Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: trolling courtesty on winni .

Just curios does it mean if you are fighting a fish you don't have to be in control of your boat

Bruce

Re: trolling courtest on winni .

You thanking me on the water on the radio was not enough? Not enough folks out there to make you feel better?
Thats right we were up in the back of the boat doing up tripples, along with the net. No, we did not see you. As you said with no boat traffic I was not worried about running into another boat, as anyone NORMAL if they saw all that going on would not make it a point to stay on thier waypoint track or whatever else you did to cause you to hook up my ball with your pretty yellow fly, they would stay clear.
You want to talk courtesy, that would have kept you clear of me, courtesy. Its obvious you have never been to Lake Ontario, because if you were like that up there, you would get hurt, and your boat would get trashed!!!.

Dave, I did apologze yesterday on the water,even after John said not to! but its obvious that was not good enough.
If I had someone coming at me with a drill going on onboard, I would stand clear, thats courtesy,What he did was self imposed as all he wanted to do was stay in a straight line and crab like a newborn about the results.

So in closing reel it in, know that if I see you doing battle, I will get out of your way, even if i have to devaite from my course.(COURTESY) And If I am doing battle with you around, you better do as your name says and "reel it in" or give me some more room or give me some more flys,!! (if you can't stay clear how about a red fly next time, as I don't really like yellow.LOL)

I'll let Sampson give the report as I have lost my interest too after reading this garbage.
DON'T POLUTE THIS SITE
See you next weekend, I'll look for you!!

Popeye

Re: Re: trolling courtest on winni .

Like I said Popeye, common courtesy/sense would make the average person stay clear of a boat fighting a SINGLE fish, never mind a triple.

Re: Re: trolling courtest on winni .

Reel it in, sorry to hear you lost some flies. I have fished with Popeye for well over 40 years, that's right, he is my younger brother, and he never knowingly screws someone else up, nor do I, nor does anyone else on this site. Last I knew Winni was a pretty big lake. If you see someone fighting a fish, no less triples, get the hell out of the way. Everyone here will do the same for you. And don't skank this site up with your whining. If you are going to do that go to NHsportsman.com, it is already screwed by guys like you.
nuff said
Throbbin Rods

Re: trolling courtesty on winni .

I've been on several Lakes and seems like there is allways a slight problem with I hate top say it. "lake rage". I knpw a guy on Squam that allmost quit fishinh there because some guy cut off a fish on him Sorry about the lines cut. Black Point has been a little crowded lately and with allot of guys fish lead core 200 to 300 feet back, accidents will happen and it was just that, an accident. I thought everything was cool when we talked on the Lake, hope we all settle down and put this one behind us.

Popeye tied your fly on when he got it off his rigger cable and caught a whole bunch of Salmon, only kidding.

John S.

Re: Re: trolling courtesty on winni .

Sounds like I missed a Derby yesterday!! Must have been important to stay on course as to not miss catching the winner!
My two cents say that you should give way to guy fighting the Fish.
Sounds like way too much stress for what should be a relaxing day of fishing!

Re: trolling courtesty on winni .

i dont understand, when popeye dropped his speed down from a screaming 2.2 mph to maybe a half mile an hour or less to fight a triple, he drove over your lines, and you were over 150 feet away from him before the incident and couldnt manuever out of the way. and he appologized and your still mad. last week while trolling, a boat stopped less than 40 feet from my bow to set up lines and i didnt get that mad, i shook my head in disbelief and then just enjoyed the rest of the day.