Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: trolling courtesty on winni .

I've been on several Lakes and seems like there is allways a slight problem with I hate top say it. "lake rage". I knpw a guy on Squam that allmost quit fishinh there because some guy cut off a fish on him Sorry about the lines cut. Black Point has been a little crowded lately and with allot of guys fish lead core 200 to 300 feet back, accidents will happen and it was just that, an accident. I thought everything was cool when we talked on the Lake, hope we all settle down and put this one behind us.

Popeye tied your fly on when he got it off his rigger cable and caught a whole bunch of Salmon, only kidding.

John S.

Re: Re: trolling courtesty on winni .

Sounds like I missed a Derby yesterday!! Must have been important to stay on course as to not miss catching the winner!
My two cents say that you should give way to guy fighting the Fish.
Sounds like way too much stress for what should be a relaxing day of fishing!

Re: trolling courtesty on winni .

i dont understand, when popeye dropped his speed down from a screaming 2.2 mph to maybe a half mile an hour or less to fight a triple, he drove over your lines, and you were over 150 feet away from him before the incident and couldnt manuever out of the way. and he appologized and your still mad. last week while trolling, a boat stopped less than 40 feet from my bow to set up lines and i didnt get that mad, i shook my head in disbelief and then just enjoyed the rest of the day.