Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Oh yeah, I forgot...

Not sure it will help any, but are you (or anyone) sending any of these errors alongh to Navionics ???
Could be a serious problem one of these days for some unsuspecting boater. Probably not a major issues for people that have fish finder/GPCS Combos.

By thw way, did you get your new unit installed and did the guy contact you for the free old unit. The one I saw at Squam Rover Bait is still there, 110.00 for the complete unit.

John S.

Re: Re: Oh yeah, I forgot...

I guess thats why there is the legal disclaimer that shows up when the units boot up and force you to hit the "exit" key to start using the unit...I noticed massive errors on one of my little reservoirs down here. It was pretty accurate for most spots I fished on Moosehead. It would be a good idea to report them; maybe they'll give you free upgrade LOL

Re: Re: Re: Oh yeah, I forgot...

No, I haven't contacted them with the errors... not sure how I would upload the errors to send them??? Maybe I'll try to figure it out some night. For now I have just put caution flags over the errors. Helps me, but doesn't do a darn thing for anyone else...

Maybe thats why he was calling me Sunday? I was in an area with bad cell coverage all day (Gilmanton)... So, Travis... give me a shout if you wanted that unit. May be better off getting one from someone else anyways, as it was acting up on me Saturday. I think it may be getting ready to quit?