Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Another big gift at the end of the Day!! [Sundays report winni]

It ain't that bad LOL specially if you go with someone that has a Bobhouse Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Another big gift at the end of the Day!! [Sundays report winni]

I put a bobhouse out every year it has all the comforts of home. The only issue is I put it waaaaay out. 2-miles plus from glendale. All is welcome.

Size is 8x6

Charlie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Another big gift at the end of the Day!! [Sundays report winni]

think of ice fishing like fishing off the barge, its all about the comfort. of coarse you need good clothes, but thats only part of it. big groups of people with several stoves cooking loin roasts, venison, chili, soups, ive even cooked up bacon wrapped scallops and deep fried shrimps out on the ice. some days with the sun it can actually feel hot out there. dont forget the first aid kit bag filled with your choice of beverages. and occasionally you can catch some big fish

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Another big gift at the end of the Day!! [Sundays report winni]

Oh yeah, now your talkin.

Can i go Ice Fishing with you Fishlessman?????????? that sounds like quite the smorgasboard LOL Bacon wrapped scallops YUMMYYYYYYYYYY those are delicious!!!!!! Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North P.S. Do you Ice Fish on Sebago????????

I'm begining to think more about it now that I have a better desription from Fishlessman. But all that food, "I can resist anything except temptation" I'll never get back down to my fighting weight.

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Another big gift at the end of the Day!! [Sundays report winni]

Yeah you will the thing about Ice Fishing is that you have to run (Or in my case walk fast LOL) to the flags If it's a busy day (IE: lots of flags) you get plenty of exercise or you can cheat like me and use the 4 wheeler LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Another big gift at the end of the Day!! [Sundays report winni]

Dave, I thought we could just sit inside a comfy bob house, watch footbal on TV and stay warmmmmmmm, with the "tips ups" right inside the house ???? I didn't know there was allot of excersize involved, my wife will be happy to see I'm getting some excersize at least.

Oops, 3 little gremlins just arrived, got to be grandad the rest of the day, hard work sitting by the pool watching them.

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Another big gift at the end of the Day!! [Sundays report winni]

Sure rub it in while i get ready for my cultural anthropology class UGHHHHHHHHH I'd rather be sitting by the pool or fishing LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North