Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Sunday Afternoon Fishing

YoY means the Young of Year smelt that were born this year, the reall small ones ranging in size from 1" to 3" Don't feel bad first time i heard that term i was like what the heck is a YoY smelt? Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Sunday Afternoon Fishing

thanks dave. and thanks again for making me feel better about asking the question.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sunday Afternoon Fishing

I always say there is no such thing as a stupid question, the only stupid thing is not asking it!!!!!!!!! and beleive you me i have asked all kinds since i started visiting this board over two years ago, By the way when we having the Gathering LMAO Season's almost done and I'm already looking forward to the next gathering LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sunday Afternoon Fishing

Ok Dave what does LMAO stand for.I'm new to this site so I'm tring to understand all your terms and abbreviations.I didn't know what YOY ment ether Thanks in advance

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sunday Afternoon Fishing

LMAO Stands for Laughing My A__ Off Don't worry about it alot of other people including myself have had to learn the Lingo LOL, Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sunday Afternoon Fishing

Dave, I think you should start the abbreviaton dictionary that was discussed here while back.

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sunday Afternoon Fishing

Are you Crazy R.O.F.L.M.A.O (Rolling On Floor Laughing My A___ Off) with being the student senate president, 4 classes and 2 days of interning I've got more then enough to keep me busy LOL but don't worry anytime someone is stuck i will let then know what it means LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North