Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Controll King?

Thanks for the help Erbyjoe. I thought I may have been too fast also,which is why I need the kicker motor. I threw a trolling basket over which slowed me to 1.3 to 1.5. When I brought it up to the speed I wanted, There was too much waves and racket for just a couple colors out. My favorite dark day fly on that lake is a tandem, beaded pink ghost.
Thank you too Charlie.I did not know how to turn a computer on 2 years ago, so I don't know what you mean by click on links on the left side? Do you mean left side of Cabela's? Any way, I found their web site on the I N. I am going to call them today. Thanks again Charlie.
I would like to echo all the compliments this message board gets!
RichardR3JB

Re: Controll King?

I don't know about the controll king but the hits sound like they're striking short or maybe the swivel if your using one. I was once pulling a dave davis and the salmon were hitting the small blades at the end and ignoring my lure. On other times I have seen them hitting the swivel. Best of luck :)

Re: Re: Controll King?

On the left side of this page clik on links, scroll down and clik on control king.

Salty